Acrovyn® Door Cladding provides a durable, protective skin for any door, ensuring extended lifecycle and reduced maintenance costs.
Full or partial door cladding is supplied in thermoformed angles and channels to suit your door.
Available in more than 30 colours and in any shape, Acrovyn door cladding is a flexible, cost effective solution to door protection.
Why Acrovyn® Door Cladding
- protects vulnerable existing doors
- reduce maintenance and repair costs
- manufactured to project height requirements
- 30+ colours & finishes to choose from
- bring tired looking doors back to life
- easy wayfinding with colour co-ordination
2440mm x 1220mm
Faux Wood & Faux Metal Finishes
3000mm x 1250mm
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.
- Made from 2mm Acrovyn sheet
- Channels/angles to protect edges & face
- Full height protection to both sides
- Part protection for 1 or both sides
- Door edge channels for recess mounting
Where plates are required to protect door faces we can supply:
- 2mm bevelled edge plates for overlapping the door edge protector channels on door faces
- 2mm square edge plates for butting to door edge protector channels on rebated door faces
It is recommended that plates are fitted between the door stops on the push side of the door.
Full Door Cladding
CS Acrovyn Full cladding protects the entire door surface, including door edges. Designed for existing doors, two 90° profiles are supplied to the required specification in 2mm thick Acrovyn Sheet.
Partial Door Cladding
CS Acrovyn Partial height cladding. Uses 2mm thick Acrovyn channels for recess mounting into door edges. Complete with 2mm bevelled edge Acrovyn facings.
Different door configurations are built up from from systems of Channels, Angles and Plates.
Basic channels and angles are made to specific sizes using line bending. Finished bend achieved is pencil round on outside bends.
Note: The thickness of Acrovyn Sheet should be taken into account in calculation of channel and angle sizes. Please provide internal dimensions required, as show on the drawing.