Wooden door frames and architraves take a lot of knocks from passing trolleys, pedestrians and wheelchairs, causing expensive damage and compromising the integrity of a door.
Acrovyn® Door Frame protection offers a layer of protection for vulnerable door frames.
Built up from a series of channels and angles to fit specific frame size requirements Acrovyn® Door Frame protection is custom made to suit your requirements with many different frame styles accommodated.
Why Acrovyn® Door Frame Protection
- protect wooden door frames & architraves
- cut costly door maintenance & repair
- custom channel & angle protection solution
- available in 30 Acrovyn® Colours
- suitable for retrofitting to existing door frames
- full or partial height protection can be supplied
2440mm x 1220mm
Faux Wood & Faux Metal Finishes
3000mm x 1250mm
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.
- Made from 2mm thick Acrovyn Sheet to customer specified sizes
- The combination of Acrovyn channel and angle pieces provide full frame protection
- Full or partial height protection can be supplied
- Square or rounded edge channels can be supplied
Note: The thickness of Acrovyn Sheet should be taken into account in calculation of frame protection sizes. Please supply the internal dimensions of the frame protection required as shown in diagram.