75C & 100C are 75mm and 100mm deep EPDM Rubber Corner Guards, used extensively in back-of-house areas and car parks.
Offering heavy duty impact protection for vulnerable corners, the 75C & 100C deflect impact from heavy moving vehicles or trolleys, thereby protecting the underlying corner.
Suitable for internal & external use the EPDM rubber is weather resistant & UV stable ensuring it will not degrade or perish in extreme weather.
Why 75C / 100C
- suitable for internal & external applications
- deflects impact & protects wall from damage
- 2 sizes to suit protection requirements
- protect vulnerable corners from damage
- mechanically fixed for secure mounting
- 100C provides robust deflection points on corner
- loading bays, car parks & back of house areas
- 100C model grooved for greater adhesion to wall
- Profile Depth: 75mm & 100mm
- Stock Length: 3000mm
- Fixing: max. 300mm staggered centres
- Manufactured from EPDM rubber
- Available in 75mm and 100mm sizes
- Installed with construction adhesive and/or mechanical fixings
- 100C model features internal grooves to achieve greater adhesion