Elegant and ergonomically designed, Acrovyn Hand/ Crash Rails provide impact protection and pedestrian support in circulation areas. They are available in a variety of styles to suit aesthetic and functional requirements, and include anti-ligature solutions.
Through-coloured, textured covers hide the effects of impact damage or abrasion, and are easy to clean. Top handrail sections on some models can be specified in a contrasting colour for visual guidance.
- Corridors with pedestrian access and regular trolley movement
- Lift lobbies and lifts
- Circulation areas with anti-ligature handrail requirements
CS’ sturdy and efficient fixing system makes the installation of Acrovyn Hand/Crash Rails a simple, clean process.
How does it work?
The unique cam lock on the bracket simply slots into the back of the retainer, and the profile is locked or unlocked with the twist of a spanner. This allows faster installation, but also enables fast removal for maintenance, without compromising the integrity of the wall fixings.
- No more drilling holes in the retainer
- No more struggling with component alignment
- Ease of bracket location and attachment
- Allows for pre-assembly of retainer, cover and end caps off-site
- Allows for easy maintenance
- Offers long term savings
Use the filter below to narrow down the range based on a material type, a product attribute, or browse the full range:
(M) = Material Type
(P) = Product Attribute